Life coaching has infinite possibilities. It can be applied to virtually any aspect of your life that isn’t exactly the way you’d like it to be. It’s about clarifying your values and vision for your life, focusing on what really matters to you most and consciously transforming or enhancing your life so you can start living your preferred lifestyle.
I believe that when we started life coaching, I had an unrealistic view that Paul and I had the same life purpose and that was to be in business together.
I've now realised that this is not the case, we each have our own separate and fantastic life purpose, we can help each other out along the way and luckily we have discovered that most of the other things in life that we want to achieve are the same.
You have certainly helped us so much in the short time we have worked together and many of the tools we have learnt we will continue to employ. The meditation program is so far proving to be a fantastic addition to our life.
Thank you again!
Louise, HR Officer
Together, we will create inspiring and challenging (and always achievable) goals, the strategies and actions to get you to where you want to be. Before you know it, you’ll be feeling happier, and on your way to becoming who you want to be and living your life the way you really want.
I know that working with a life coach was one of my best moves ever and I still choose to work with a coach whenever I’m ready to go for anything big, to help bring out my best.
Some examples of areas of your life that life coaching can be applied to:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Social Life
What are the Benefits:
- Clarifying what you really want from life – your purpose and vision
- Setting more inspiring and effective goals, strategies and actions
- Having someone to keep you focused, to challenge you and ask you the ‘tough questions’, keep you accountable and hold you to your commitments
- Having someone to guide and support you on your journey of transformation
- Having someone to challenge you to be your best
- Honours and celebrates your achievements